Tuesday, March 17, 2015

About investorshomeguide


Friends,

I am P Giri Rao, the writer of the blog, ‘investorshomeguide’ . I have a little passion regarding writing poems and stories which I have been publishing time to time in my hindi blog namely, ‘gyandarshanam’ (https://gyandarshanam.blogspot.in).

Well, as we all know, a writer feels happy whenever the readers pass on comments over his/her works. He/she gets encouragement as and when his/her piece of work is appreciated by the readers and learns lesson from the criticisms.

I am a south Indian, did spend my earlier 25 years of life in Assam, a part of North-east India which is truly the GIFT of GOD. You may feel the influence of it on my blogs.

Presently, I am staying in Hyderabad (India) and pursuing CA.

I have 8 years of rich knowledge in the field of taxation and finance which I want to share with the people who trust on me and my blogs.

You can contact me@
H.N.6-4-399, Krishna Nagar colony
Bholakpur, Gandhinagar – 500 080
Hyderabad (Telangana)
+91 9912069707

No comments:

Post a Comment